Blue Ridge Parkway and Deals Gap
10_10_03 The Blue Ridge Parkway running through Virginia and North Carolina is 1,000 miles from KC to it’s northern entrance. The BRP connects the Shenandoah and Great Smokey Mountain National parks with 469 miles of meandering beauty. It ends in the Cherokee Indian Reservation just an ears shot from Deal’s Gap. Along the way you’ll pass the highest point East of the Mississippi, Mt. Mitchell. One cold and windy place! What a ride it is!
Hoot June 18-23 2002 -
Dragon Slayers born.
- Larry is the abassador of goodwill. The group makes
a new friend, Kevin.
- Larry decides on a different fuel strategy on the
way home to get ahead of the rest of the guys.
Left on a cold foggy morning
- Steve realizes that Rock's Daytona does not comfort
a sore butt.
- Beer, Blues and Beale Street
- One fast ride home
- Group communication poor on route home. Too many leaders.